Kueez, one of the leading content distribution companies in the world, excels in delivering tailored content to hundreds of millions of users worldwide with the help of our powerful, in-house platform. We offer room for learning and career growth, all while working with some of the best people and companies in the industry. We're looking for the next superstar to join our team of driven professionals - is it you?
As the Managing Editor, you will be working closely with the content team (and our growing staff of freelancers) within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace.
- You are a native English speaker (must)
- Your work experience includes at least 1-year as an editor, copywriter, content manager, or related field
- You are familiar with the publishing industry and have a good understanding of performance-based content (a big plus!)
- You are obsessed with proper grammar and have an incredible eye for detail.
- Your communication skills (written and verbal) are plain excellent, and your copy-editing skills are out of this world.
- You have strong organizational and management skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability.
- You bring team spirit and good vibes!
It Would Be Awesome If You Have:
- Experience in managing editors and/or writers
What’s the day-to-day like?
- Editing, proofreading, and publishing content in different concepts and styles.
- Checking the quality of articles written by the team and provide detailed, constructive feedback.
- Planning, assigning, and monitoring freelancers’ activity to ensure that we are meeting content standards and deadlines.
- Working with the media team and serve as the point of contact for operational concerns.
- Researching for trending topics and generating story ideas.
- Analyzing and optimizing content to keep our readers fascinated and engaged.