We're looking for the next superstar to join our team of driven professionals - is it you?
As the Associate Editor, you will be working closely with the content team (and our staff of freelancers) within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace.
- You are a native English speaker (a must)
- Your work experience includes at least 1 year as an editor, copywriter, content writer, or a related field
- You are obsessed with grammar and have an incredible eye for detail
- Your communication skills (both written and verbal) are excellent, and your copy editing skills are out of this world
- You have strong organizational and management skills
- You are a problem solver
- You bring team spirit and good vibes!
It would be awesome if you have
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- A good understanding of performance-based content (a big plus!)
- Experience in managing editors and/or writers
What’s the day-to-day like?
- Edit and prepare content for publication, while adhering to editorial guidelines and content standards
- Plan, assign and review freelance writers’ work within deadlines
- Work closely with the Creative Specialists and provide constructive feedback
- Manage the translation effort and oversee freelance translators’ activity
- Identify trending topics and come up with article ideas
- Analyze and optimize content to keep our readers fascinated and engaged
Kueez, one of the leading content distribution companies in the world, excels in delivering tailored content to hundreds of millions of users worldwide with the help of our powerful in-house platform. We offer plenty of room for learning and career growth, all while working with some of the best people and companies in the industry.